Friday, June 12, 2009

Graduation and Grad Night


Graduation was really fun and exciting. I thought it was going to be boring and that I was going to cry...nope!
We walked out in groups of four with our arms linked...and it was really windy. And even though my cap was pinned on, it flew off! So, I accomplished my goal this year of making myself remembered...the girl who 'broke her knee' at prom and the girl whose hat flew off on graduation!! Lol
Oh well it was fun.
I was dared by multiple people to yell "finally' after receiving my diploma. I totally didn't even think about it when I grabbed it. I did wave my hands out of excitement to Laroo though. It was really cool :]


Grad night was okay. I was kind of disappointed though because the place was pretty much Chuck E. Cheese. Waste of $110. I mean it was fun but I wouldn't do it again. They had Go-Karts there though....but I couldn't ride them because I'm not 18 and I don't have a license. Which kind of sucked. =/
We got home at 5 and I was EXHAUSTED. I'm officially done with High School!

CONGRATS CLASS OF '09!